Serves: 4 - 6
Preperation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
- 4 pieces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- 1½ cup white cabbage, shredded
- 1½ cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced ice
- 2 cups sprouts
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup cashew nuts (optional)
- ½ cup shredded taco chips
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/8 cup red apple vinegar
- 1/8 cup white rice Japanese vinegar
- 1/2 tsp chilli pepper powder ( add less if you want less spicy)
- Wash the chicken breast with salt and thinly slice.
- Pre-heat wok on high temperature. Add the sesame oil and garlic, mix for thirty seconds. Add the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. Thoroughly cook, and make sure that any liquid in wok has thoroughly evaporated. Once keep remove from wok and keep on the side.
- To make the dressing mix all the ingredient.
- In a large bowl mix all the vegetable, add the chicken, and dressing.
- Serve salad in a large platter, garnish with chopped cilantro, cashew nuts and taco chip.