Serving: 4 - 6
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 5 - 6 medium potato
- 3 eggs
- 2 stems of celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- half a bunch fresh dill or 3 tbsp dry dill
- 4 tbsp light mayonaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- olive oil
- In a large pot, put potato and eggs in cold salted water, and boil. After 12-15 minutes remove hard boiled eggs from pot, and let the potatoes to continue to cook. After 3-5 minutes check that the potatoes are cooked, if you can easily poke with a fork or knife then you know you are done.
- Allow both eggs and potato to drain. Once cooled, remove skin of potatoes and egg and let rest on the side for 15 minutes until you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Finely chop the eggs, and cube the potaotes in large chunks.
- To make the dressing, mix lemon juice, light mayonnaise, dijon mustard, paprika and dry dill
- Mix potatoes, eggs, celery, onions and dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with a litte olive oil and serve.
NB. This is a great side with your bbq. If you like a bit more spicy add more paprika.